Alexis' class had a Valentine's Party. They got to have cupcakes, pretzels, and juice. It was fun to see all the little one's so excited for the Big day!
Alexis had a great time opening all the valentine's with her friends! She got several valentine's from one special person! There is someone who has the biggest crush on Alexis. It is very cute. They have had play dates and enjoy their friendship. But I think Alexis is "only" at a friendship level! WHEW!!! I'm not quite ready for that for many many years to come! :)
After the School party, Alexis had another party to go to! I think she got as many gifts as she did at Christmas time. Love to see her happy and content. She has been down a little bit this week. As someone in her grade is having a party and went out of their way to tell Alexis that she was NOT invited. And to let her know that all of her friends were invited and attending it.
She has more important things to worry about than things like that anyway. I told her that we will do something special for her.
With her going through all this medical stuff on top of this, I want to be here for her, be good to her and maybe do extra special things for her, too! So, what ever she wants...if I can do it, I will!
Love you so much, my little Angel, Alexis!!!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Valentine's School Party!
Posted by Julie, Alexis and Chris at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment