It's been a very good summer...and a very well deserving summer. Alexis has had such a difficult year and I was determined to make her summer a Fabulous one!
We have a new outlook on life and are enjoying it to the fullest!
We have done so much this summer. And it has been a blast. Alexis is looking forward to going back to school.
I am as well. It will be nice to get back to something a little more normal. Hopefully, this year will go well.
We had our visit with Shriner's the other day. It went alright, I think the only part of her back that has improved was the lower curve.
But I'm not sure.
The XRAYS look the same to me.
Alexis' best friend moved back to Korea. :(
It was very difficult to go through as both of our family's became close! The girls got along great! It was a great summer. They spent so much time together playing every day!
Alexis will have the memories of having a best friend for a life time. I told her that I had some best friends when I was her age, and we are still friends to this day!
They will remain friends forever.
We put together a "Going away party for her" Or should I say a "going away week". It was well worth it and so much fun.
Friday, August 12, 2011
SUMMER 2011
Posted by Julie, Alexis and Chris at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment