So we will be on our way to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital, Spokane, WA.
We're leaving at 8am.
Many have been asking, and I will have my phone on me....either I will answer, get back to you or text ya back. I have a dear friend there who will be trying to do all of this if I won't be able to, so don't be surprised if she answers my phone! 509-336-9354
This is the # for Sacred Heart Children's : 509-474-3049 or 509-474-7572
Many have been asking, and I will have my phone on me....either I will answer, get back to you or text ya back. I have a dear friend there who will be trying to do all of this if I won't be able to, so don't be surprised if she answers my phone! 509-336-9354
This is the # for Sacred Heart Children's : 509-474-3049 or 509-474-7572
Today was a rough day. But it helped having the church do their prayer over Alexis. Thank you Real Life!
I appreciate all the help, food from Val, and Karen helping with my little Misty, Alyssa and everyone else!
All the prayers and kindness from around the world that I have received is sooooo appreciated!!! Many people that I have never met face to face have been expressing their kindness to me! We do appreciate it!
I'll try to update as I can. I am sure I will be taking photo's. I hope people understand, that is the way I am....I'm a scrapbooker and I photograph a lot!!!!!!
Much love from Christopher, Alexis and I
God bless!!Praying for a Cure for Chiari/Syringomyelia!



0 comments:
Post a Comment